Expired WinUtilities Pro 15.21 giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013
WinUtilities Pro 15.21 giveaway
Site of Promotion: WinUtilities Pro free software giveaway
Download the latest version: http://www.pcclean.io/product-winutilities-pro/wuinstall.exe
WYMWDMM5AF814CADB97468DXWCG7LxJJbpOI9eNQZjSEuiNCKhsGOLIFETIME

WinUtilities Pro provides automated and all-in-one PC care service

WinUtilities Pro is an award winning collection of tools to optimize and speedup your system performance. This suite contains utilities to clean registry, temporary files on your disks, erase your application and internet browser history, cache and cookies. It also supports to defragment your disk drives and registry to improve computer performance and stability. Built-in Startup Cleaner allows you to control startup programs that load automatically with windows, find duplicate files, fix broken shortcuts and uninstall unneeded software. More features include secure file deletion, recycle bin shredding, maintenance tasks scheduling and file recovery.

Iapepe

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2013

Barakah

Level 3
Verified
Apr 13, 2018
I wonder if they ever sold one pro key. There is always a giveaway for this program. Never tried it before. Will give it a try and see. Thanks for the giveaway

• HaHa
Reactions: Divine_Barakah

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Thank you for the offer. I got it and was also able to update to a newer version with no problems.

I like this software, although I don't use all of it's features.

One of the best things about this software in my opinion is the defrag tool and all the options that it gives you to use. You can schedule when you want it to defrag also. I like it a lot better than the standard WIndows 10 Defrag.

Once you install Winutilities Pro, if you would like to do so, you can go to the installation directory and create shortcuts or pin the individual modules to run them separately, or of course us the one click maintenance. I did that with the Defrag module for my purposes, I like to run defrag on a schedule which it gives you that option, but sometimes if I am moving or deleting etc... a bunch of files I like to defrag the hard drive right afterwards.

It's a good software. It would be a really good idea to make a SYSTEM RESTORE point before running anything and rather than clicking the "One Click Maintenance" option, go to the modules and check the settings turning on or off the features for the individual modules that you would like and run them one at a time before trying the one click module.

You can also disable certain aspects for the software for the one click maintenance option, but it's best to check out the individual modules to see just exactly what it is doing to your system, do the scan and see the results and check them out.

Reactions: Barakah

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.