Wise Care 365

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 178

Thread author
Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC's performance. Get Wise Care 365 and your computer will never run slow again!
What can Wise Care 365 do?

-Clean up, defragment and optimize the Windows Registry
-Defragment and free up space on your hard disk
-Protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data
-Recover lost files
-Hide important files or folders
-Prevent unauthorized use of personal applications
-Auto shut down your PC
-Free up Memory to boost game and enterprise software performance
-Simple "One Click Tune-up" option will optimize your PC

Home

I used it since 2 week, it is a nice soft, in addition of junk/registry cleaners, it has a Soluto-style feature to help you speed up your boot time by showing the programs impact on boot then you can disable startup items and services based on advices.

I will recommend to try it, it complement Ccleaner.

acme

Level 1
Apr 29, 2012
umbrapolaris said:
Wise Care 365 is a bundle of important registry, disk, and other system utilities for your PC. Easy to use and effective, Wise Care 365 is the best solution to improve your PC's performance. Get Wise Care 365 and your computer will never run slow again!
What can Wise Care 365 do?

-Clean up, defragment and optimize the Windows Registry
-Defragment and free up space on your hard disk
-Protect your privacy by erasing personal tracking data
-Recover lost files
-Hide important files or folders
-Prevent unauthorized use of personal applications
-Auto shut down your PC
-Free up Memory to boost game and enterprise software performance
-Simple "One Click Tune-up" option will optimize your PC

Home

I used it since 2 week, it is a nice soft, in addition of junk/registry cleaners, it has a Soluto-style feature to help you speed up your boot time by showing the programs impact on boot then you can disable startup items and services based on advices.

I also tried it and surprised it made my PC run better :huh:

http://www.wisecleaner.com/wisecare365.html

:)

B1n@ry.B4D

Level 1
Jul 21, 2012
:bravo:

I discovered this Software House four or five years ago (can't remember exactly) and “Wise Care 365” is among the best tools for Windows optimization.

...although I prefer the free separate versions:

For the system: Wise Disk Cleaner free (PE Version)
For the registry: Wise Registry Cleaner free (PE version)

Shadowave

Level 10
Verified
Aug 10, 2012

[/quote]
Currently I use AusologicsBootSpeed ​​Pro 5.4.xx and I want to know if Wise which 365 Pro is more effective and better

Merebear1101

Verified
Jan 16, 2013
I am uninstall ASC6 on my laptop and downloading Wise Care 365. I hope it will work better than ASC6.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
About 50 minutes ago you said ASC6 was working fine. :s

Merebear1101 said:
I downloaded it on my laptop and it seens to work okay.

Merebear1101

Verified
Jan 16, 2013
Earth said:
About 50 minutes ago you said ASC6 was working fine. :s

Merebear1101 said:
I downloaded it on my laptop and it seens to work okay.

yes i did say that. I just found the wise care 365 did a better job than ASC6. wise care 365 found more stuff thank ASC6. I am sticking with wise care 365.

N

Nige_40

Thread author
I have used it in the Past. But I guess I will get it again :) I guess the free version is best?

with the pro version its got a few extra tweaks.

But I will hang fire, and find out from Umbra, somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.