Expired Wise Driver Care Pro

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
http://downloads.wisecleaner.com/giveaways/WiseDriverCareSetup_Vmancer.exe
How to get a license
Wise Driver Care is an extremely simple and easy-to-use driver updater program, it provides one-click solution to update and fix outdated, missing and faulty drivers rapidly and securely.

Wise Driver Care can help you scan, fix, and update more than 600,000 devices and drivers, keep your system having compatible and updated drivers installed, make your PC run at its peak performance! What’s more, to ensure the safety and security of the new driver updated, the software only recommends WHQL drivers to users. Most important it that the software can easily fix sound and network issues.

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Wise Driver Care Pro v 2.3.301.1010

Wise Driver Care is an extremely simple and easy-to-use driver updater program, it provides one-click solution to update and fix outdated, missing and faulty drivers rapidly and securely.

Wise Driver Care can help you scan, fix, and update more than 600,000 devices and drivers, keep your system having compatible and updated drivers installed, make your PC run at its peak performance! What’s more, to ensure the safety and security of the new driver updated, the software only recommends WHQL drivers to users. Most important it that the software can easily fix sound and network issues.

Wise Driver Care features:
  • Scan & Update Outdated, Missing & Faulty Drivers
  • Huge Database Support
  • Safer Updating with WHQL Drivers
  • Backup & Restore Drivers
  • Increase System Performance & Stability
  • Higher Driver Download Speed
  • Driver Updates notification
  • Auto Create System Restore Point when Updating
  • One-Click to Update All Drivers
  • Clean Up Driver Residue
  • Auto Update to the Latest Version

PROMO: Wise Driver Care: Keep your computer in top condition [Giveaway]

You can download the software from here, start from 12th to 15th of April, 2018.​

KevinYu0504

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Mar 10, 2017
mm....

My Malwarebytes just block the promo link for " vmancer.com " ,
warning it's a Malware website . :unsure:

I didn't see any KEY or code ,
so i guess is the installer with registration built-in ?
still thanks for provide this giveaway . (y)

Reactions: CyberTech

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
mm....

My Malwarebytes just block the promo link for " vmancer.com " ,
warning it's a Malware website . :unsure:

I didn't see any KEY or code ,
so i guess is the installer with registration built-in ?
still thanks for provide this giveaway . (y)

Yea same here bro, ignore promo. i think its pre-activated..

Reactions: KevinYu0504

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.