Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Wise Folder Hider is a free file/folder hiding tool. User can use it to hide files and folders on local partitions or removable devices.The data can't be accessed by other programs or on other operating systems such as DOS. The only way to access or unhide these data is to enter the valid password. However, this application is designed for home use only but not recommended for commercial settings which require stricter confidentiality.

• Safe to Hide file/folder/USB
  • Free and easy to use
  • Double password protection
  • Support of Removable Drivers
  • Support of Drag and Drop

Current Version : 1.11 BETA
Release Date : 12 April 2012

Homepage

Screenshots

VVnru.png

gKlH2.png

zwCkP.png

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
I have something simular that I used to use abut Mum uses it now. The product is called My Secret Folder. Works like a treat, but never really heard of this one. Might have to check it out. Thanks.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
BETA Update - Version 1.16 (2 May 2012)

http://wisecleaner.com/wisefolderhider.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.