Expired WonderFox 2017 Easter Egg Hunting Party (9 software free)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

coomok

Level 1
Thread author
Nov 4, 2014
9wTfOln.png

Software list:

1. HD Video Converter Factory Pro
2. DVD Ripper Pro
3. Video Watermark
4. Hide My IP
5. Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro
6. Ashampoo Snap 8
7. SoftMaker Elegant Handwriting Fonts
8. Alfa Ebooks Manager
9. Zoho Vault - Password Manager

Note: Scroll down the page. Hit "Get It Free Now" to download what you like. Follow the instructions in a Word .doc file. Valid before Apr 18, 2017.

Maxxx58

Level 13
Verified
Dec 20, 2014
I share their URL of tips page for HD Video Converter Factory Pro on my social page. And I also sent them email with attached screenshot. But still not receive any email of Cost $0 to get Lifetime license Program. Is there anyone on MalwareTips received their email?

karthic1998

Level 4
Verified
Jan 23, 2017
I share their URL of tips page for HD Video Converter Factory Pro on my social page. And I also sent them email with attached screenshot. But still not receive any email of Cost $0 to get Lifetime license Program. Is there anyone on MalwareTips received their email?
I'm also post to receive the email but I check regularly no one from WonderFox

Scorpion Illuminati

Level 2
Verified
Apr 14, 2017
Just wanted to let everyone know I followed the instructions for obtaining a free lifetime license for HD Video Converter Factory Pro
and DVD Ripper Pro and after a week have not heard from them. It seems like they are after free publicity and not going to honor their end of the bargain though I hope I'm wrong. Just a small warning in case any of you have done it or are thinking of doing it.

Nuno

Level 2
Verified
Feb 26, 2016
Just wanted to let everyone know I followed the instructions for obtaining a free lifetime license for HD Video Converter Factory Pro
and DVD Ripper Pro and after a week have not heard from them. It seems like they are after free publicity and not going to honor their end of the bargain though I hope I'm wrong. Just a small warning in case any of you have done it or are thinking of doing it.
When you download, it comes with a word document that includes license key.
You just needed to apply that

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.