Would you rather question [Please look]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RƎDSPYGENTLEMEN

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Aug 14, 2014
Would you rather have a computer with 20 gbs of ram DDR5 with a Intel Pentium 900 mhz?

OR

Intel iCore 7 20ghz with 256 mbs of ram?

1. you cannot upgrade anything/modify anything.
2. hard drive space for both of them are 200 gbs of SSD.

Nico@FMA

Level 27
Verified
May 11, 2013
Well given the fact that your computer speed is based upon the slowest part in your PC, then you might wanna choose for continue speed rather then burst speed. So my vote would be Intel Pentium 900 Mhz with lots of Ram.
However if it turns out that the ICore7 20Ghz has like 128Mb L1 and 64Mb L2 cache then 256Mb Ram is more then enough to keep a continues speed which will be far superior to a i-Core 7 3Ghz and 16Gb of ram in terms of continued speed.

Vague question m8 but here you go.

Reactions: Oxygen

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I feel like a mouse whom just stumbled into Christmas time during Fall,:cool: thanks to "The Pied Pipers of Hardware",;) and I would gladly accept either one as a terrific MT Windfall Giveaway!!:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.