Wow - This man was really resurrected.

NullPointerException

Level 12
Thread author
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
Read this amazing, totally reliable story of Daniel. I am not going to bring much of religion into this as it'd violate MT's ToS. But this really, really makes you wonder.

"A man, a pastor actually, was confirmed to be dead. Was checked for heartbeat, pupils, and breath by three doctors. Was taken to a funeral home, and later embalmed with corpse-preserving liquid that would kill living things. But was later resurrected in a Church after his wife took his body there. Was resurrected when the people started singing hymns and prayers to God."

An extract.
"Mr. Manu (the caretaker of the funeral home) showed me his ledger where he enters important information concerning every corpse that is brought to his mortuary. It contained hundreds of entries. He showed me "Daniel Ekechukwu’" name listed there, and the date his corpse was received was recorded as November 30, 2001. (For a larger image of the photo on the left, click here.) The date recorded that the corpse was taken by the relatives was December 2, 2001. Mr. Manu related to me the story of the arrival of Daniel’'s family with his body, and how he injected embalming fluid into Daniel'’s fingers in order to keep them straight. He also related how he had twice attempted to cut Daniel’'s inner thigh to inject embalming fluid, and the shock he twice received. The second time his arm became partially paralyzed, and remained so through the night. He told me about the worship music that emanated from his mortuary during the first night Daniel'’s body was lying there, and the light, “something like little stars” that floated above Daniel'’s head when he searched for the source of the music in the mortuary. He told me how he located Daniel'’s father the next morning, and urgently requested that he remove Daniel’'s body from his mortuary because of the strange occurrences. He told me how Daniel'’s father came early Sunday morning, December 2, with Daniel'’s wife to take the body to Onitsha. He said that he had dressed Daniel’'s body in a white suit, stuffed his nose with cotton, and laid his body in a coffin that the family had purchased."

Even CBN featured it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.