Not open for further replies.

Ink

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
"Hacker Group Lizard Squad has taken down "Xbox Live" with DDoS attack once again. This is there second DDoS attack on Xbox Live this week, Lizard Squad did this same thing this past Tuesday (December 2014). Microsoft has not officially confirmed the downtime/outages via Xbox Live status page, but reports from Xbox Live subscribers on Reddit, Facebook and other social media confirmed the downtime."

Sent via Phone.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thanks for sharing this Huracan. Although I'm not an active player on Xbox Live, this bothered me still. In fact I'd hesitated before clicking "like", before I realized the news that makes us feel something is important. Awareness is an important aspect to being involved, and I'd actually gotten so into reading the many comments after the article, I wanted to post my outrage at this type of senseless blocking of others and the healthy flow of energy which in turn effects all others like an illness that we hope may never become epidemic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.