Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Does anyone else here have xfire? Would like to play some online games with people.

Mine is McLovin5091

E

Exorcizm

CycloneTutorials said:
I used to Play GrandChase few years ago using XFire. But I no longer use it. I don't play online games now.

I now disreguard you as a human being..........

:D

jk jk :)

P

Plexx

When I played Cabal Online I was using xfire but well got bored of cabal after 2 years.

xfire name is the same as my username here.

P

Plexx

yeah was on EU version. upgraded full set to +7 but then they updated again and well... made it too easy in my opinion. had 2 classes all the way up to high lvs.

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Use Xfire for everything and love the people that I have met of it as well :) (there mostly aussies ;)

AyeAyeCaptain

Level 1
Feb 24, 2011
Not got it, but will install it later... used to use years ago but am so used to Vent I kinda forgot about it. :D

On another note, might be good for an Official MT sticky thread like, with all our forum names, Xfire, Steam etc if we wish to add with the aim of adding more people from MT. :D

McLovin

Level 76
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
AyeAyeCaptain said:
Not got it, but will install it later... used to use years ago but am so used to Vent I kinda forgot about it. :D

On another note, might be good for an Official MT sticky thread like, with all our forum names, Xfire, Steam etc if we wish to add with the aim of adding more people from MT. :D

We should, create a community clan for MalwareTips, then we all should join that. THAT WOULD BE SICK.!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.