Battle Xvirus Firewall Pro, Comodo Firewall or Windows Firewall?

• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 56325
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForgottenSeer 56325

Thread author
OK, so I won a key for Xvirus Firewall Pro and I don't know if I'm gonna use it or not, I'm still in doubt of what of these 3 products use.
I'm currently using Windows Firewall but bc I reckon I don't need anything else apart from it, but I don't know, I'd love to hear your opinions.

Anker_by

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 23, 2015
Windows 10 firewall is better than W7 and W Vista and W 8 well some people i know they use only windows 10 to have more performance, But i use comodo firewall i dont blame this is good application, special i want to control TCP and UDP ports and give Trust and Block apps thats it.. You can try both Xvirus Firewall Pro and Comodo Firewall on VM and compared which one is easy for you.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
OK, so I won a key for Xvirus Firewall Pro and I don't know if I'm gonna use it or not, I'm still in doubt of what of these 3 products use.
I'm currently using Windows Firewall but bc I reckon I don't need anything else apart from it, but I don't know, I'd love to hear your opinions.
if you access the internet on your trusted home network, or something similar, then windows firewall is fine.
If you use public networks, then it's good to have a stronger firewall. I must admit that I don't know much about Xvirus, but I do know that comodo firewall is strong, although it does a lot of things besides just firewall. You might find that it is more than you bargained for.

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Windows Firewall is fine but if you have a key for XVirus then I would go with that :) The developer Dani is a legend & the software is pretty good considering that it's made by one developer!

Comodo is extremely good & is free so that's also another option.

F

ForgottenSeer 56325

Thread author
if you access the internet on your trusted home network, or something similar, then windows firewall is fine.
If you use public networks, then it's good to have a stronger firewall. I must admit that I don't know much about Xvirus, but I do know that comodo firewall is strong, although it does a lot of things besides just firewall. You might find that it is more than you bargained for.
Thank you!.

Reactions: AtlBo

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
Oh, that's very fine actually, i think that when for example windows firewall fails xvirus can fix that error, right?

One complements the other. Xvirus Firewall is really good outbound firewall (checking processes that connect to the internet) and the Windows Firewall a really good Inbound Firewall (Blocking other computers from the network to connect to your computer). So I made sure Xvirus Firewall was compatible so people can have this really nice combo. And what you said too :)

F

ForgottenSeer 56325

Thread author
One complements the other. Xvirus Firewall is really good outbound firewall (checking processes that connect to the internet) and the Windows Firewall a really good Inbound Firewall (Blocking other computers from the network to connect to your computer). So I made sure Xvirus Firewall was compatible so people can have this really nice combo. And what you said too :)
Alright, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.