Expired Your chance to win a Uniblue Speed Up My PC 2013 License

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

starchild76

Thread author
Please follow this discription :

SpeedUPMyPC 2013 Free license:
Normally a single user license of SpeedUPMyPC 2013 will cost $29.95, but here is a chance to grab this product for free. Digiarty software is running a facebook giveaway , where they are giving away a free license of uniblue SpeedUPMyPC 2013 for their fans for just leaving a comment.
How to get Participate in the Giveaway?
1.First visit Digiarty Facebook giveaway page, click “Like” button.
2.Next leave comment on that page, why you need this tool.
Note: Don’t write comments like “Count me in”, “I need this”, “Send me the code”…
3. They will PM you the full license code before Aug.13.
4. Download : SpeedUPMyPC 2013
NOTE: The contest will be live until Aug.13, digiarty will pick 100 winners at Random and send keys. Good luck!

Ramblin

Level 3
May 14, 2011
Be careful everybody, of anything with the name Uniblue. Stay away.

This peoples programs destroy computers.

Bo

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I would never trust anything that Uniblue makes.
They got rich from scamming people into believing their system had errors, when their systems were working fine.

SpeedUPMyPC = F#ckMyPC

I know from first hand experiences that their products are crap and dangerous. There are tons of freeware that are much better.

Thanks.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.