YouTube HTML5 Player 1.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
YouTube HTML5 Player -- Watch in HTML5 if Flash is disabled by your company or school.
About this Add-on
YouTube HTML5 Player -- Watch in HTML5 if Flash is disabled by your company or school.

Now play all YouTube videos using HTML5 and not flash.

Click HTML5 button and automatic conversion takes place with no lag.

Install

For Firefox user :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
I thought HTML5 would be good, but at the moment Flash on Youtube is better. When watching through YT's HTML5 player on full screen, I get the 'hand mouse icon' and it doesn't disappear. Sometimes the video doesn't even want to play, so a forced refreshed is required.

MalwareVirus

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 6, 2012
I thought HTML5 would be good, but at the moment Flash on Youtube is better. When watching through YT's HTML5 player on full screen, I get the 'hand mouse icon' and it doesn't disappear. Sometimes the video doesn't even want to play, so a forced refreshed is required.
I agree HTML5 is the future as firefox works on shumway but as it only an extention so it might contain bug ,till yet no negative response from the user but yes few people are intersted to report and it is not popular yet too,not checked yet but want to try in night today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.