Expired Zemana AntiLogger - FREE for 48 hours

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Get Zemana AntiLogger for FREE - this giveaway is active for 48 hours.

Visit this Giveaway LINK

Product Overview

Please note that this is external giveaway. Use the provided link to get your FREE ZAL license key.

NOTE: You have to be a registered TR member to be able to get the key, which is the same for everyone.
Please do not ask what the key is, be courteous and respectful of the efforts of both the giveaway site and the software vendor.

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
I got this anti-logger thing ,and tried to uninstall it ,what a pain, I can't even find the uninstaller or any of its contents in programs and features or any uninstaller I use.Anyone with that problem?

NathanF1

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Jul 9, 2011
Never experienced something like this. What happens if you launch the uninstaller from the AntiLogger program group?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
blueblackwow65 said:
I got this anti-logger thing ,and tried to uninstall it ,what a pain, I can't even find the uninstaller or any of its contents in programs and features or any uninstaller I use.Anyone with that problem?

It is not listed as Zemana in Start>All Programs or List of Programs in Control Panel>Uninstall Programs.

It is listed as Antilogger in both places.As well as in 3rd Party Uninstaller Apps such as IObit Uninstaller and Revo Uninstaller.

[attachment=3565]

If you go to Start>All Programs>Antilogger and click it you will see the uninstaller from the drop down

If you go to Contol Panel>Programs/Uninstall a program>Antilogger then run the uninstall from there.

Certain versions of Zemana Antilogger can be difficult to uninstall completely.

You can also use IOBit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller both of which are free programs.You can run the uninstall process through these and then it will scan for any leftover traces left behind and then these can be deleted.Restart and you should have completely uninstalled Zemana Antilogger from your PC.

Attachments

• Magical Snap - 2013.02.13 19.08 - 001.png
    Magical Snap - 2013.02.13 19.08 - 001.png
    15 KB · Views: 551

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
exterminator20 said:
blueblackwow65 said:

It is not listed as Zemana in Start>All Programs or List of Programs in Control Panel>Uninstall Programs.

It is listed as Antilogger in both places.As well as in 3rd Party Uninstaller Apps such as IObit Uninstaller and Revo Uninstaller.

If you go to Start>All Programs>Antilogger and click it you will see the uninstaller from the drop down

If you go to Contol Panel>Programs/Uninstall a program>Antilogger then run the uninstall from there.

Certain versions of Zemana Antilogger can be difficult to uninstall completely.

You can also use IOBit Uninstaller or Revo Uninstaller both of which are free programs.You can run the uninstall process through these and then it will scan for any leftover traces left behind and then these can be deleted.Restart and you should have completely uninstalled Zemana Antilogger from your PC.

Thks for reply I don't see any anti-logger in any of the uninstallers I guess it was a bad install. I wrote to Zemana to help me out.Thks

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
You cannot find it here Start>All Programs>Antilogger. How do you know it isnt uninstalled ? You can still access the program and or gives you errors ? from where desktop? from Taskbar?

Did you try and reinstall and then run the uninstall again?

To the best of my knowledge Zemana Antilogger has no removal tool

blueblackwow65

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Dec 19, 2012
exterminator20 said:
You cannot find it here Start>All Programs>Antilogger. How do you know it isnt uninstalled ? You can still access the program and or gives you errors ? from where desktop? from Taskbar?

Did you try and reinstall and then run the uninstall again?

To the best of my knowledge Zemana Antilogger has no removal tool

It is or was installed I had the icon on my desktop and would click it at anytime to open up.Zemana sent me a uninstall tool which did not work so I used revo-uninstaller to just uninstall all of it.It was a bad install I would guess,and I would neve use it again, just my view.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.