Assigned Zemana AntiMalware Install Problem

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Anyone else having a problem installing Zemana AntiMalware ?

For my installation startup it just sits there trying to start installing.

Hmm it just appeared to want to install now.

Zemana AntiMalware has been acting very strangely for a while now.

Does anyone else notice ?

Last edited by a moderator:

ng4ever

Level 17
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
Yes. I also have some issues with the latest build of ZAM - installation process startup is veeeeery slow and after the installation is finished I have only ZAM in my tray.

Thanks I thought it was only me.

Installation should not be this slow. Definitely not on my SSD.

Azure

Level 28
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 23, 2014
Are guys using the latest stable or beta build?

No issues for me from what I can see.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I have some issues with the beta build. The installation is very slow and I can't activate the license key. Zemana is acting pretty weird lately.

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Quick question about ZAM Premium: Anyone notice a delay in network being available after logging into Windows? (I still need to test further for the cause, or is an unrelated matter).
Hello @Huracan. I'd just installed ZAM Premium last night (stable version) & noticed a delay. It is no more than a few seconds, when logging onto Windows. This may feel negligible considering how much quicker 10 starts up now :D than 8.1 used to, but thought I should mention it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ink and frogboy
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.