Assigned Zemana FatmalDecrypter

This thread is being handled by a member of the staff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
Interesting, I think that I will download and on my PC. In case some of my files get encrypted.
Thank you! For sharing! ;)

Reactions: yigido

Manu

Mar 13, 2014
Hello! I have a Win 2k3 infected with a many encrypted files, but I can't run
FatmalDecrypter because isn't compatible with 32bits...
Have I another solution? Can I copy all my encripted files to another compatible system and run FatmalDecrypter?
Thank you so much!!!

Reactions: Moose
Y

yigido

Thread author
Hello! I have a Win 2k3 infected with a many encrypted files, but I can't run
FatmalDecrypter because isn't compatible with 32bits...
Have I another solution? Can I copy all my encripted files to another compatible system and run FatmalDecrypter?
Thank you so much!!!
maybe you can try this on another compatible system, I do not use it right now so I do not know?
Maybe you can contact to Zemana via Support Service : http://zemana.com/Support.aspx
They will reply in the day.

Manu

Mar 13, 2014
Encriptado.png
Run a scan with HitmanPro,Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Emergency Kit.
Hi, I ran decrypt_harasom.exe with the result in file attached....negative ...:(
I ran Malwarebytes, Spybot, and others, sincerely only want decrypt my files, make a backup and reinstall my system, but previously I need the files......... another help¿
Thanks so much!!

Y

yigido

Thread author
View attachment 9176
Hi, I ran decrypt_harasom.exe with the result in file attached....negative ...:(
I ran Malwarebytes, Spybot, and others, sincerely only want decrypt my files, make a backup and reinstall my system, but previously I need the files......... another help¿
Thanks so much!!
You should contact Zemana..decryption message is in Turkish
They can help you on this issue and maybe they will improve their new software against these kind of samples.

Zemana Contact : http://zemana.com/Support.aspx

Regards
yigido

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.