Expired Zemana Mobile Antivirus free license key for Halloween

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

FrankyTimer

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 24, 2018
Hi guys!

Zemana for Android gives us a free license for 180 days (premium) in the last update of October 27th (new Halloween design)

I mention it just in case anyone's interested.

Best Regards

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
Doesn't work, at least for me. After installing it shows a promo page with free license key "SPOOKY", when you try to activate it it shows "error".

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
It worked perfectly for me
I am guessing it's activation issue with license being valid, cause it showed another option to do a survey (why u use zemana, etc) and it gave another free license for 30 days. Even that didn't worked, so maybe the activation servers are busy.

brambedkar59

Level 29
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
And now it works.
Update: Not really. Just that this time it did't showed any errors when activating the license but when I check the status it still says free version.
Update 2: And now the error is back again. Maybe the promo is not available in some regions.
Update 3: Finally it activated :)

Last edited:
Reactions: FrankyTimer

FrankyTimer

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 24, 2018
I am guessing it's activation issue with license being valid, cause it showed another option to do a survey (why u use zemana, etc) and it gave another free license for 30 days. Even that didn't worked, so maybe the activation servers are busy.

Probably (y)

FrankyTimer

Level 1
Thread author
Oct 24, 2018
And now it works.
Update: Not really. Just that this time it did't showed any errors when activating the license but when I check the status it still says free version.
Update 2: And now the error is back again. Maybe the promo is not available in some regions.
Update 3: Finally it activated:)

I'm glad it worked for you (y)

Best Regards

Reactions: brambedkar59

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.