ZeroTolerance Security Configuration

Cohen

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 22, 2016
Thanks for sharing your security config.
Overall, you should be more than safe if you don't do anything stupid.
The only suggestions I have is that you add the extension HTTPS Everywhere and maybe install CCleaner.

L

LabZero

Thanks for sharing :)

Good combo WD+VS, and you can add ZAM as a on demand scanner ( it's strange the Ccleaner's detection).
Clean Master is very effective and it detects tons of junk files but be careful with it's registry cleaner.

ZeroTolerance

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 24, 2016
Thanks for sharing :)

Good combo WD+VS, and you can add ZAM as a on demand scanner ( it's strange the Ccleaner's detection).
Clean Master is very effective and it detects tons of junk files but be careful with it's registry cleaner.
Thanks ;)

ZAM is an awesome on demand scanner. Having a little concern on zam.exe because virustotal detected it a trojan downloader so I uninstalled it.

Thanks for sharing your config! :)

Everything is said already :D

Thanks mate ;)

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
There will be a option of thread tools on the upper right-side of this config. See the image.
Untitled.jpg

shukla44

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 14, 2016
Consider Zemana Antimalware for on-demand scan. You can also use a portable one.
Also, can you specify what you use for password manager? Software, hardware (paper & pen, encrypted thumb-drive), or your brain (remember them all)?

Regards.

ZeroTolerance

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 24, 2016
Consider Zemana Antimalware for on-demand scan. You can also use a portable one.
Also, can you specify what you use for password manager? Software, hardware (paper & pen, encrypted thumb-drive), or your brain (remember them all)?

Regards.

I will try ZAM portable later.
As of now, i dont have password manager and i prefer paper & pen. Maybe later ill reconsider it.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.