ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2015 Review
Pros
  • 1. FREE

2. Nice and Easy Interface

3. Pretty light on System
CONS
1. Let a lot of malware through

2. Pretty heavy on Ram for a firewall

3. "Deny" button did not seem to work, I tried to deny some files to be fair because it does say "suspicious behavior," but that is really not good enough to tell me if it is bad. Also if it was "suspicious behavior," it should block it automatically and not ask the user.

4. Not Great for Non Experienced users
BOTTOM LINE
According to my video, ZoneAlarm Firewall free 2015 did not do a great job. I do hope they improve in the future, but for now, I would rather stick with comodo firewall or privatefirewall.

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
although, ZoneAlarm Free Firewall 2015 free version it's good enough FireWall
protection and reliable compared other free FireWall version. Thanks for info.
If you're Interested (Online setup [3.2Mb]) ZAFFWall Here, ZAFAV+FWall Here

Last edited:
Reactions: ALi and LAGUN

mercurial

Level 6
Oct 3, 2012
Thanx for the review was planning to try it out, but i am still disappointed by the fact that it's still so heavy on the system :(.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.