App Review ZoneAlarm Internet Security 2015 review by nsm0220

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

trainbus120

Level 10
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
I have installed it and trying the same from last night. It has an added feature of Find My Laptop, though to test this my laptop needs to be stolen but other wise I feels fine though the inbuilt toolbar is not compatible with chrome.

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
i will never test this av ever again after seeing their bad performance

thanks for your opinion i am currently using i am became big of it now a days. it has something you can fine tune according to your need, then it will protect you good, this application is same like comodo you know how to then it will awesome. :) :) :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.