Expired zoolz.com Free 100 GB Cloud Backup

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

zeff

Level 1
Thread author
Dec 18, 2011
Free 100 GB Cloud Backup for the First 1,000,000 Users

Note: Currently Zoolz Free is only allowed in: US, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark , Finland, Sweden, Belgium, Ireland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, and Spain

Visit HERE

ad18

Verified
Jan 19, 2013
Thanks. This looks pretty good. I was looking for a free 100 GB. Thanks.

timnik

Verified
Feb 27, 2013
Good to know:

"Free Licenses

If you have a Free Account, Zoolz may terminate your account and these Terms immediately and without notice if your computer fails to access the Services to perform a backup for more than thirty (30) days or you fail to comply with these Terms. You agree that Zoolz's policy is to automatically delete all of your Backed-up Data upon termination or expiration and that it is solely your responsibility to seek another source for your backup needs. You have also waived rights in receiving Technical support."

timnik

Verified
Feb 27, 2013
A great deal of patience is required to fill 100Gb as the upload speed is limited to 1 Mbps for a free account.

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
timnik said:
A great deal of patience is required to fill 100Gb as the upload speed is limited to 1 Mbps for a free account.

Most free storage services have limited upload and download speeds that is why it is just better to buy an external hard drive and save your files to it.

Much more affordable then paying for premium cloud storage services and you don't have to worry about privacy issues.

Thanks.:D

timnik

Verified
Feb 27, 2013
I agree in general, but some people like my bro :to_become_senile: won't ever remember to connect an ext drive to backup something. So an automatic backup is a good option here.

In addition, many cloud services allow encryption. And after all, why would somebody be interested in stealing some family photos/videos? There are plenty of those shared publicly all over the WWW. :)

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
timnik said:
I agree in general, but some people like my bro :to_become_senile: won't ever remember to connect an ext drive to backup something. So an automatic backup is a good option here.

In addition, many cloud services allow encryption. And after all, why would somebody be interested in stealing some family photos/videos? There are plenty of those shared publicly all over the WWW. :)

Why would you have to connect an external drive, mine stays connected all the time. You can also add several types of encrypting to your files or even password lock the complete external hard drive where nobody but you can access the files.

If you do use a cloud service, do it with a wired connection or it is not secure. Wireless connections can be hacked more easily and someone can get a copy of your files while transferring them to the cloud.

Thanks.:D

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.