Not open for further replies.

Sundaram999

Level 6
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 11, 2014
Zorin OS 12 released

Zorin OS distribution based on Ubuntu with an interface similar to Windows.

Homepage: Zorin OS: Your Computer. Better.

• Zorin OS 12 is built on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS platform.
  • It comes with the Linux kernel 4.4 LTS
12.png

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Beautiful. I really like the appearance, including the font. Maybe I would have used different weights in the app windows, but that's a personal preference.

Surely not made for Linux purists with the underlying Ubuntu, but a great way to experience Linux for new or casual users, I like that! :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Zorin OS 12.1 Released | The official Zorin Blog
Zorin OS 12.1 introduces an updated hardware enablement stack. The newly-included Linux kernel 4.8 as well as an updated X server graphics stack adds compatibility for newer computers and hardware in Zorin OS.

One of the new desktop features is an easy way to add app icons to the desktop. Simply open the Zorin menu and right-click on an app to view the option to add it to the Desktop or to Favorites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.