Serious Discussion “Strongest” security solution.

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
I would look at going with either Kaspersky or Eset and complementing it with BlackFog and using AdGuard on your browsers for layered protection.

Reactions: Nevi

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Basically if paid just go harmony
Haven't checked Kaspersky pricing but you can get the advanced version of checkpoint with insane technologies integrated
and you aren't missing as they base some off Kaspersky
Its basically enhanced Kaspersky with Israeli tech

But since you have more then enough solutions for basically free well
I would go free route unless you want something extreme
Where can I purchase for a home config of three computers,I can not find this with cost any one know where?

Reactions: simmerskool

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017
It is anti data exfiltration and ransomware prevention software geared toward enterprises but they have a personal use version.

A good read about it:

How it works:

Thanks, I skimmed their website. $40/yr automatic renewal. Also skimmed recent Wilders, seems to get mixed reviews, eg, "I don't need it..." :unsure:

Vitali Ortzi

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 12, 2016
Where can I purchase for a home config of three computers,I can not find this with cost any one know where?
Looking for harmony?
one of the cheaper sites that sell it is slava computers it's 13.9 usd for the basic endpoint and 25$ for the advanced

I think that pricing is fair as it's similar to consumer products
But I did see once the advanced version on other sites for as low as 20$
So you could always look around
And some sites sell support too for those that need it

anyway here are the links
Basic CheckPoint License Software Harmony Endpoint Basic Protection CP-HAR-EP-BASIC-1Y

advanced CheckPoint License WebProtection Harmony Endpoint Advanced CP-HAR-EP-ADVANCED-1Y - slavacomputers.com

Xeno1234

Level 14
Thread author
Jun 12, 2023
Looking for harmony?
one of the cheaper sites that sell it is slava computers it's 13.9 usd for the basic endpoint and 25$ for the advanced

I think that pricing is fair as it's similar to consumer products
But I did see once the advanced version on other sites for as low as 20$
So you could always look around
And some sites sell support too for those that need it

anyway here are the links
Basic CheckPoint License Software Harmony Endpoint Basic Protection CP-HAR-EP-BASIC-1Y

advanced CheckPoint License WebProtection Harmony Endpoint Advanced CP-HAR-EP-ADVANCED-1Y - slavacomputers.com
What is difference between basic and advanced?

Reactions: Dave Russo

Kubla

Level 8
Verified
Jan 22, 2017
Thanks, I skimmed their website. $40/yr automatic renewal. Also skimmed recent Wilders, seems to get mixed reviews, eg, "I don't need it..." :unsure:

I probably do not need it either, I rarely get a pop up from it, but I also don't click on everything I see, or venture into places I shouldn't. However today everyone wants your data, the way I figure it there no reason to make easy for them to get it, and it is a very good extra layer of security to that end.

Those rare pop ups make me glad I have it, kind of like having a gun, I would rather have one and never need it than need one and not have it.

Reactions: simmerskool

Jeff Song

Apr 24, 2024
Hello everyone. I plan on getting an extremely powerful PC for gaming and other things, and I want to protect it using the strongest suite out there. Performance of the AV shouldn’t be a issue as the PC is going to be top of the line in terms of specs.

Some ones I’m looking at are: Checkpoint Harmony, Deep Instinct, Kaspersky Default Deny, but I want truely the best.

I’m looking at the strongest in terms of raw detections of malware, PUA, exploits, and phishing detections, although phishing can be protected against via Malwarebytes browser guard and Bitdefender TrafficLight.

If you have any suggestions, let me know!

Actually we support & services the EDR(Endpoint Detection and Response) & APT(Advanced Persistent Threat) solution to our clients in South Korea.
URL: NPCore (NPCore, Inc.)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.