Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
As I know there are Standard and Premium licenses.
Sometimes there are promo and contest. Several days ago was giveaway for Adguard Standard for 180 days. So you can have paid version for free. It is your choice, Terry Ganzi. :)

You misunderstood adguard has both paid & free B, i sent you the link

Reactions: Venustus

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Standard $19,95
Premium $24,95
Adguard licenses

1. Chrome Web Store - Adguard AdBlocker
    https://chrome.google.com/.../adguard.../bgnkhhnnamic...‎Google Chrome
    Rating: 5 - ‎735 votes - ‎Free
    Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites.
    1. Adguard extension - Opera add-ons
      https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adguard/?display...‎Opera
      Rating: 4.5 - ‎187 reviews
      Mar 20, 2014 - Adguard effectively blocks all types of advertising including banners, pop-up ads and video ads. Use of this plugin significantly reduces a chance for your computer to be infected with viruses because ... Reviews and ratings.
  2. Pros

Free
    Fast
    Reliable
    Leads where Adblock Plus fails!
    Blocks all advertisements and banners, even if, they're Google ads, Audiovisual ads, or anything else.
    Gives freedom to customize as per my own choice!

Last edited:

toffee

Level 6
Verified
Feb 17, 2013
  1. Chrome Web Store - Adguard AdBlocker
    https://chrome.google.com/.../adguard.../bgnkhhnnamic...‎Google Chrome
    Rating: 5 - ‎735 votes - ‎Free
    Unmatched adblock extension against advertising and pop-ups. Blocks ads on Facebook, Youtube and all other websites.
    1. Adguard extension - Opera add-ons
      https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/adguard/?display...‎Opera
      Rating: 4.5 - ‎187 reviews
      Mar 20, 2014 - Adguard effectively blocks all types of advertising including banners, pop-up ads and video ads. Use of this plugin significantly reduces a chance for your computer to be infected with viruses because ... Reviews and ratings.
  2. Pros

Free
    Fast
    Reliable
    Leads where Adblock Plus fails!
    Blocks all advertisements and banners, even if, they're Google ads, Audiovisual ads, or anything else.
    Gives freedom to customize as per my own choice!

I use Firefox!
They say:
"Versions of Adguard
Adguard is one of the leaders on the market of ad blockers at the moment. We have extensions for all of the most popular browsers (Google Chrome, Opera, Safari etc.) and we constantly work on its new versions. In nearest future we will release the final version of Adguard for Firefox. It is available in closed beta-test currently – but you can take part in testing and gain access to the Adguard extension against ads.
If for some reason our adblock for Mozilla Firefox does not suit you - you can continue to search among other ad blocking extensions, for example – Adblock Plus / ABP, Ad Muncher and others."

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
I use Adblock Edge on Firefox and Adblock on Google Chrome and they do the job for me, therefore there is no reason for me to look for replacements. But it is good to know that there are other options to choose in case for some reason others start to fail.

Thanks. :D

Reactions: Venustus

trainbus120

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Sep 12, 2013
The free version which is the addin for chrome is equally effective. Chrome is a fast browser and has some really effective addin for protection. Try Adgurad today and experience the difference:):):):).

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.