Artaz's Config

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
oh do you use any vpn tools by the way , new to it and notice a few people use it on here
I've had opportunities to try VPNs as our site often has generous members and also there are (..here we go again!:p) Giveaways and promotions here! So far, I've only used browser extensions which, as I understand it, are similar lighter versions though not as secure as a Virtual Personal Network.

For Firefox try DoNotTrackMe.
..and if ever you decide to use Chrome (There's a portable Chrome for Windows, and I've used Chrome & Chromium installed on linux) try ZenMate:

Last edited:

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
I have a question does Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Free also works with browsers in Sandboxie?
I constantly use Sandboxie Free with all our browsers, and since having recently installed MB Anti-Exploit, haven't had a problem (on windows 7) using Sandboxie. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is described as not being noticeable unless it's shield actually prevents an exploit from happening,o_O so there's another mystery to ponder.:p Our Windows 8.1 is often the wildcard, and since I use our x64 bit browsers more on that one it further adds to the mix,:confused: but usually it's nothing a restart can't remedy. It is the price, so to speak, of so many ingredients in the "Windows Soup"!!:rolleyes::D
All systems behave differently (kind of like children!:p) so why not give it a try? I am.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: silversurfer

Artaz

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 22, 2014
I've had opportunities to try VPNs as our site often has generous members and also there are (..here we go again!:p) Giveaways and promotions here! So far, I've only used browser extensions which, as I understand it, are similar lighter versions though not as secure as a Virtual Personal Network.

For Firefox try DoNotTrackMe.
..and if ever you decide to use Chrome (There's a portable Chrome for Windows, and I've used Chrome & Chromium installed on linux) try ZenMate:

Thanks bro , i have do not track me forgot to add it on here:)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.