Expired Ashampoo® Anti-Virus 2014 Free "Grátis" 6 Meses

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

vindiesel

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
2yv56o7.jpg

ESPAÑOL: Ashampoo Anti-Virus es un nuevo programa antivirusfabricado por Ashampoo, que tan bien nos tiene acostumbrados en términos de calidad de sus programas. La principal baza de Ashampoo Anti-Virus es el uso de dos motores (BitDefender y squared) para detectar y eliminar virus y otro tipo de malware.

Si bien se trata de una primera versión, Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 es un programa bastante completo, que incluye prácticamente todas las funciones indispensables de un antivirus.

Una vez instalado, Ashampoo Anti-Virus se instala en la Bandeja del Sistema para proteger el equipo en tiempo real. Para ello, además del motor de análisis de Emsisoft, Ashampoo Anti-Virus incluye un"bloqueador de comportamiento", que escanea permanente los procesos de Windows para detectar comportamientos anómalos.

Además de la protección en tiempo real, Ashampoo Anti-Virus permiteanalizar el equipo bajo demanda. Para ello, el programa usa elmotor de BitDefender. Puedes escoger entre analizar todo el equipo o bien unidades concretas, como en la mayoría de antivirus.

24fd0gi.png

-----------------------------------------------English----------------------------------------------------------

Ashampoo Anti-Virus is a new antivirus program made by Ashampoo, it usually does so well in terms of quality of their programs. The main advantage of Ashampoo Anti-Virus is the use of two motors (BitDefender and squared) to detect and remove viruses and other malware.
While this is a first version, Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 is a very comprehensive program, which includes almost all the essential functions of an antivirus.
Once installed, Ashampoo Anti-Virus is installed in the system tray to protect your computer in real time. For this, besides the Emsisoft analysis engine, Ashampoo Anti-Virus includes a "behavior blocker" which permanently scans Windows processes to detect anomalous behavior.
In addition to real-time protection, Ashampoo Anti-Virus permiteanalizar equipment on demand. To do this, the program uses elmotor BitDefender. You can choose to scan the entire computer or individual drives, as most antivirus.

Last edited:
Reactions: vrb93

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
2yv56o7.jpg

Ashampoo Anti-Virus es un nuevo programa antivirusfabricado por Ashampoo, que tan bien nos tiene acostumbrados en términos de calidad de sus programas. La principal baza de Ashampoo Anti-Virus es el uso de dos motores (BitDefender y squared) para detectar y eliminar virus y otro tipo de malware.

Si bien se trata de una primera versión, Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 es un programa bastante completo, que incluye prácticamente todas las funciones indispensables de un antivirus.

Una vez instalado, Ashampoo Anti-Virus se instala en la Bandeja del Sistema para proteger el equipo en tiempo real. Para ello, además del motor de análisis de Emsisoft, Ashampoo Anti-Virus incluye un"bloqueador de comportamiento", que escanea permanente los procesos de Windows para detectar comportamientos anómalos.

Además de la protección en tiempo real, Ashampoo Anti-Virus permiteanalizar el equipo bajo demanda. Para ello, el programa usa elmotor de BitDefender. Puedes escoger entre analizar todo el equipo o bien unidades concretas, como en la mayoría de antivirus.
please write english i do'nt understand :(

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
its full of bugs!

thepierrezou

Level 8
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
Ashampoo is more heavier than Emsisoft and proactivity is very bad ^^ Not like Emsisoft
I have tested it 6 month ago

Kumaran

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Dec 15, 2013
  1. Click here to visit the promotional page.
  2. Enter your email address and click on “Request Full Version Key” button.
    ashampoo-antivirus-2014.png
  3. Check the email sent from Ashampoo and activate your Ashampoo account.
  4. You will receive your 180 days Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 Free Full Version Key.
  5. Click here to download Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014.(Official download link added)
  6. Install downloaded Ashampoo Anti-Virus 2014 and activate is using the full version key you received from promotional offer.
scr_ashampoo_antivirus_2014_en_overview.png

scr_ashampoo_anti_virus_en_tools.png

Last edited:

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
I used this AV. It has Emsisoft's signature. But the software is very very buggy. It crashed so many times that I had to uninstall it.

Reactions: kiric96

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
do't have firewall....

ahmad123

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
Ashampoo same. And the reaper, and Sweden, and the dude igrets. If, with all optimizers, narezalkami bekapilkami drives and passes as the device inside the uncomplicated, the security is not an area a bit.

Rus Anca

Level 25
Verified
Jun 18, 2014
Ashampoo Anti-Virus is a full-featured antivirus tool which uses two engines from Bitdefender and Emsisoft.

Last edited:
Reactions: ahmad123

jogs

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 19, 2012
"To install or not to install" that is the Question. ;)

Anupam

Level 21
Verified
Well-known
Jul 7, 2014
"To install or not to install" that is the Question. ;)
You may try it. I tried it one month back. Here is why I uninstalled it

1. Too much UI bugs
2. Crashing a lot
3. Realtime protection was not working most of the time. I unzipped virus files and it did nothing. When I manually scanned it detected.

Clearly it's a very buggy program. Problem is they are not even fixing it.

But one thing i liked was the URL blocking.

Reactions: kiric96

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.