back from a time of absence.

S

starchild76

Thread author
Hello everyone.

it has been some months that I had logged in to mt for a few months , due to some problems in my family.
after a sickbed of a couple of weeks , my mother passed away at the age of 79. this wednessday she wil be cremated. even giving the fact , that I still have greef and am still mourning , I am happy to be back!!

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Hello everyone.

it has been some months that I had logged in to mt for a few months , due to some problems in my family.
after a sickbed of a couple of weeks , my mother passed away at the age of 79. this wednessday she wil be cremated. even giving the fact , that I still have greef and am still mourning , I am happy to be back!!

I'm sorry to hear about your mother, but I'm certainly happy that you've come back and joined us once again :) I don't know about you but I've found that MT has actually helped me, going through some difficult times. There is a strong sense of community here and it's a great feeling when people stop by and wish you well (like you did for me earlier) :)

Having gone through it as I'm sure many of us have, I just want to say that my inbox is open if you feel like a chat, or you need to get stuff off your chest etc.

Take care man, and welcome back :)

Rahadian Putra

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 28, 2014
Welcome back Starchild76, I'm sorry to hear about your mother, I understand how you feel as I was experienced that before, I do hope things are going better from now on for you, the best thing for me to erase my mourning is just to think..."everything that has life on it will go away soon or later" I know that sounds easy but really hard to do, but it's worked for me which I hope works for you too, you still have a bright future waiting for you, cheers brother! ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.