Best Android Security?

Tony Cole

Level 27
Thread author
Verified
May 11, 2014
Thanks guys for all your suggestions, I've installed Bitdefender and hope it does the job - read a lot on Google Play re: ransomware it seems quite common and there aren't many good antiviruses out there to stop it. I installed Kaspersky, then removed it which messed-up my proxy settings, I could not connect to my wifi hub etc., had to reset the entire phone; so anyone thinking of using Kaspersky don''t install it as a trial it messes-up a lot of stuff.

E

eight

I've installed Bitdefender and hope it does the job

Bitdefender will surely do the job & more provided you activate & implement all the security features.

I installed Kaspersky, then removed it which messed-up my proxy settings, I could not connect to my wifi hub etc., had to reset the entire phone; so anyone thinking of using Kaspersky don''t install it as a trial it messes-up a lot of stuff

Point taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tony Cole

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.