App Review Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 FINAL (Manzaitest)

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

Manzai

Thread author
The New Bitdefender :)

Bitdefender remains a very effective product.
On Web, Bitdefender stops quite the hostile links.
At the level of the scan, he is sad but he knows how to defend himself via the proactive defenses and thanks to the anti-intrusion.
Level of the RAM usage, Bitdefender is very light! The system is fast
A product which I recommend strongly, Bitdefender is the best antivirus product.

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
Not bad, it could do better i guess.
Once again an amazing test!!!!!!

Reactions: Manzai

xxtoss23

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
The New Bitdefender :)

Bitdefender remains a very effective product.
On Web, Bitdefender stops quite the hostile links.
At the level of the scan, he is sad but he knows how to defend himself via the proactive defenses and thanks to the anti-intrusion.
Level of the RAM usage, Bitdefender is very light! The system is fast
A product which I recommend strongly, Bitdefender is the best antivirus product.

nice review i do like bitdefender nice job

Lailson

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 3, 2014
Thanks for this great event, will be very useful for me in replacing this week ESET (between ESET X Emsisoft X Kaspersky)
Good Music ;)
Music is: 009 Sound System - Dreamscape?

Last edited:
M

Manzai

Thread author
Finally you made a review on BIS 2015, thanks for the video Manzai, me likey ;)
Considering it's the brand new protection from BD It seems quite good on web protection, by the way how many undetected files left?

You said the proactiv defense in the malware pack ?

kmr1684

Level 3
Verified
Jun 23, 2014
i liked the test because i am trialing it right now,:oops: i see its running at 250 mb of ram, system boots faster and shutdown as well restart faster. but only webpage loading is still little bit lagging on 0.3 sec more. but worth the wait (i.e. webpage loading). thanks for the test.:D:D:D

ps: thanks, i forgot to set the intrusion detection setting to max, after watching your video i got remember to set that setting.:oops::oops::oops:o_O

Last edited:
R

RevolutionSphere

Thread author
Great review, I remember hearing Dreamscape all over youtube, years ago.

phyniks

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Nov 17, 2013
i liked the test because i am trialing it right now,:oops: i see its running at 250 mb of ram, system boots faster and shutdown as well restart faster. but only webpage loading is still little bit lagging on 0.3 sec more. but worth the wait (i.e. webpage loading). thanks for the test.:D:D:D

ps: thanks, i forgot to set the intrusion detection setting to max, after watching your video i got remember to set that setting.:oops::oops::oops:o_O

Well,comparing to the others,it s quite high

vrb93

Level 5
Verified
Jan 15, 2014
Bitdefender IS 2014 was one of the worst program my PC has ever seen...
Bitdefender IS 2015, that's the opposite ;)

Loving this product :cool:
(By now :D)

edited - thanks to @kmr1684 :D

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.