Status
Not open for further replies.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Geez, Opera did really well, oh that's right they had enough money to had over. Thought Microsoft would of been number one. Oh well.

Question for Opera, does it use the same kind of extensions/addons like Firefox and Chrome, i.e HTTPS Everywhere, Lastpass, Adblock Plus?

I

illumination

Guess im going to have to throw Firefox away, it was at the bottom of the barrel :rolleyes:

tapoo

Level 4
Verified
Jan 21, 2012
firefox is getting bottom place in other tests also, i cant remember where though, they tested internet explorer best.....
i am still using firefox :( , cant change habit to use other browsers as main browsers :(

D

Deleted member 178

McLovin said:
Geez, Opera did really well, oh that's right they had enough money to had over. Thought Microsoft would of been number one. Oh well.

Question for Opera, does it use the same kind of extensions/addons like Firefox and Chrome, i.e HTTPS Everywhere, Lastpass, Adblock Plus?

Opera has an addons community far smaller than Chrome or FF , but i remember they have Lastpass and a variant of Adblock

Littlebits

Retired Staff
May 3, 2011
This tests really means nothing, users who want to browse the web safely can keep their favorite sites bookmarked, never click on unknown links and enter their personal details. Phishing is only successful if you enter your personal details on the fake page, just visiting the fake site will do you no harm.

If you are fool enough to be scammed into entering your personal details on a fake page, then nothing at all will protect you.

Thanks.:D

Viking

Level 26
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 2, 2011
McLovin said:
Geez, Opera did really well, oh that's right they had enough money to had over.

Your getting a little cynical lately Mclovin! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.