App Review Christmas Special!

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
Hi all,

This is my Christmas Special & 100 Subscribers thank you video :) Today I look at a Botnet with a keylogger, an old Ransowmare file & 2 screenlockers!

Thanks for watching & Merry Christmas ;) A huge thanks again to everyone who has supported me on these forums!

M

MalwareBlockerYT

Thread author
You outdo yourself every new video you make :) Very well done!

I was so happy when you gave a shout out to the Forums (MT) and love how you called them "Legends". I'm gonna coin that term from you and start calling them that here. :D
Thanks & it's good to know I am improving :) Yeah I like the term "Legends!" :D

Technically effective and very enjoyable video! :)
Thanks, and I take the opportunity to say Happy Xmas also to you! :)
Thanks & Merry Xmas to you once again ;)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.