Expired Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 3 Professional Edition

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

firestr001

Level 2
Thread author
Jul 22, 2012
The most powerful & intuitive all-purpose Endpoint Manager in its class, Comodo Endpoint Security Manager (CESM) 3.0 manages not only the security of your workstations, laptops and netbooks through Comodo Endpoint Security Manager but now also manages their system status.

How You Can Benefit From Comodo ESM

One centralized management console to manage both local and remote endpoints
Real-time notification
Manages Windows, Mac OSX & Debian based Linux endpoints
Prevents introduction of malware and unauthorized software on the network with Default Deny Protection™ and Auto-Sandbox
Automatic application of policies
Bundled WiFi security, Power management, USB device management
Multi-session RDP-style access to endpoints from the console and more

VISIT HERE

Click "Download 10 free licenses" green button AND ENTER YOUR COMODO EMAIL AND PASSWORD OR REGISTER NEW.

Reactions: ismethere

souhrid

Level 5
Jun 29, 2012
trouble installing it,i double clicked the installation file and installed CESM Configuration tool and console,it know asks for authentication and i don't know to use which user name:huh::huh::huh::huh:d,please help me to install it....:huh:

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Have you tried to Authenticate using the your account you used for Registration?

Please be aware that CESM 3.0 requires registration. Upon registration for the download, a license key will be sent to the email address submitted during the online registration process. This license key will be required to be entered during the installation of CESM 3.0.

jasonX

Level 9
Apr 13, 2012
The 10 pc license can be extended "forever" as per the information of Comodo support. You only have to renew it in your Comodo account.

The deployment guide can be found here: http://help.comodo.com/topic-84-1-496-52...Agent.html

Product Datasheet
http://www.comodo.com/resources/CESM3.0_datasheet.pdf

The 10-user license will be free forever as long as, before it expires, you'll renew it in your COMODO Account which you can access here: http://accounts.comodo.com

For more info and questions send email to Comodo support and after a day or two they will respond. Got the information above from them.

sherwood

Oct 16, 2013
Love working with comodo. ESM is the best product I've used. Downloaded the free ten then called in for more licenses for my company and got a great discount

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
cesm.png

Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 3 Professional Edition 2 User-Packs (10 licenses)

Go Here: http://www.comodo.com/business-enterprise/cesm3/index_v2.php

Click on "5 Free Licenses"

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.01.10_11h01m01s_002_.png

Fill in email & create a pssword or if you already have an account tick "existing Comodo User"

Tick the except Terms & then continue

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.01.10_10h54m58s_001_.png

You will receive an Email with your 1 year License for 10 Endpoint seats

*This has been around for a while but if your looking for something like this it's not a bad Giveaway

ismethere

Level 8
Verified
May 9, 2014
I got one...in seconds Thanks for sharing..
cesm.png

Comodo Endpoint Security Manager 3 Professional Edition 2 User-Packs (10 licenses)

Go Here: http://www.comodo.com/business-enterprise/cesm3/index_v2.php

Click on "5 Free Licenses"

View attachment 6978

Fill in email & create a pssword or if you already have an account tick "existing Comodo User"

Tick the except Terms & then continue

View attachment 6979

You will receive an Email with your 1 year License for 10 Endpoint seats

*This has been around for a while but if your looking for something like this it's not a bad Giveaway
I can't see the 5free License field? how?

Last edited by a moderator:

Raul90

Level 14
Feb 5, 2012
Expired:
Z7emy6k.png

@Mister Toto,

The endpoint security is geared towards a small office to a small enterprise...say, an internet cafe-type-scenario would do. For home, it's best to use a suite suited for home users. The freeware version of CIS 7 can be for you if you really wanna use Comodo. The package includes: (1) Comodo Endpoint Security and (2) Comodo Internet Security Software. You do not need the endpoint security for your home use.

Last edited:

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Expired:
Z7emy6k.png

@Mister Toto,

The endpoint security is geared towards a small office to a small enterprise...say, an internet cafe-type-scenario would do. For home, it's best to use a suite suited for home users. The freeware version of CIS 7 can be for you if you really wanna use Comodo. The package includes: (1) Comodo Endpoint Security and (2) Comodo Internet Security Software. You do not need the endpoint security for your home use.
Thank you for answering me =)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.