Serious Discussion Harmony Endpoint by Check Point

NormanF

Level 8
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah but it just removes a bunch of modules and I cant get them back. If I download a package with the firewall/application control stuff the upgrade popup occurs and it goes back to the default modules.

Shouldn't happen if you've ticked them on in your policy. Is there another policy listed in the Harmony console? Be sure to set yours as the default and remove the other one from your policy module.

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
Shouldn't happen if you've ticked them on in your policy. Is there another policy listed in the Harmony console? Be sure to set yours as the default and remove the other one from your policy module.
I didnt have them ticked on my policy. That was the problem.

NormanF

Level 8
Verified
Jan 11, 2018
You need to save all policy configurations after you've turned them on. Next month, I will probably have to tick on the Patch Management module in my BD GravityZone Control Center after its been activated and save it.

I now have the Patch Management module listed in my BD GravityZone Control Center but its not active til next month. I have enabled the local Sandbox Analyzer module and applied the new policy to turn it on.

Reactions: piquiteco

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
1689873462799.png

This keeps happening, I dont know why. Anyone able to help me?

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
It only affects outside of browser threat emulation. So anything downloaded is emulated via the extension, but anything else isnt.

Xciting

Level 2
Jun 14, 2023
IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!! oh and i found a checkpoint key on some like reseller for like 20 bucks it was on sale ig i forgot website btw ;-;

Reactions: Nevi

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Damn their mobile scan is taking forever. I just deployed the android AV portion on my Android and on pixel 6 it's been running for the past 55 min scanning my apps and it's the first scan. I have 120gb of files (mostly videos of my toddler). For comparison ESET mobile took 3 min to perform a deep scan and Kaspersky took 4.

Now deployed on an windows 11 endpoint. It installed fine it pulled everything until it got to malware definition update there it was stuck and then disconnected from the server. So I rebooted the PC. Now the status is protected BUT the bottom right Conner states "disconnected, invalid date". Which is weird since my date is synched with NIST clock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230724-161331.png
    Screenshot_20230724-161331.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:

cartaphilus

Level 5
Mar 17, 2023
Disconnected, invalid date is licensing issue. I’ve not deployed mobile versions but I had a look at the settings. You can configure media files to be skipped but due to the possibility of exploit, it is not recommended.
Found the issue it was my NextDns blocking checkpoint from communicating with Quad DNS IP because I had "block bypass methods" in NextDns turned on.

Xeno1234

Level 14
Jun 12, 2023
So my trial ended yet everything is still working. The anti-malware is still doing its thing, I can configure policies, etc. This normal?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.