Battle Comodo Sandbox vs Sandboxie

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjlbx

Salutations, Friends!

Question, please! Do you think Sanboxie is better? After watching crueslsister reviews/tests?

Kind regards,

Comodo sandbox is equivalent to Sandboxie in terms of configuration. However, some malwares (rare) can disable Comodo sandbox to this day... whereas I have not seen nor heard that this is the case with Sandboxie.

Although, to be completely honest, I have not searched for Sandboxie bypasses since I cannot get Sandboxie to work on my specific system - so I don't bother with Sandboxie. I'm sure somewhere out there are documented bypasses of Sandboxie...

Sandboxie can block the installation of drivers - and the Comodo user can configure CIS to do exactly the same.

Choosing one or the other comes down to personal preference. On W8.1 the CIS sandbox is buggy...

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
If that is the case! I will go with the smaller installer,Sandboxie! Now I am going to have find antivirus that will work
with Sandboxie? Windows 10? Any suggestions? Also, hjlbx A big Thank you! For answering above question.

Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
We, on Croatian forum have some doubt.
When you test Sandboxie, Comodo sandbox was turned on or...?
If Comodo sandbox was turned on how did exploit, who is bypass Sandboxie, bypass Comodo sandbox?

Reactions: Moose
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.