Comodo Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirv5668

Level 2
Verified
Mar 21, 2015
I would be curious to see if anyone tried this and got rejected...a lot of companies that offer these sorts of things easily give the payout because the cost is small compared to the good PR. Obviously, it is not for most knowledgeable computer users who would just do clean install of OS, but for ones who need to take their computer to a shop and have someone do clean install for them. Or, if for some reason there was an issue caused by malware that couldn't be fixed remotely by GeekBuddy, I guess they would need to take the computer to a shop for that as well.

Interestingly, the guarantee requires Comodo to be setup in proactive mode, not the default. I found this interesting.

Reactions: vivid
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.