Question cpuz driver flagged by FRST

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Xeno1234

Level 14
Thread author
Jun 12, 2023
I had a CPU-Z driver flagged by FRST. I was asking for help on the Malwarebytes forums and they said I was all clean after running 3 sets of logs and looking at auto runs, but I want a second opinion.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
I had a CPU-Z driver flagged by FRST. I was asking for help on the Malwarebytes forums and they said I was all clean after running 3 sets of logs and looking at auto runs, but I want a second opinion.
It's great that you're seeking a second opinion regarding the CPU-Z driver flagged by FRST. It's always good to be thorough when it comes to security issues. Have you tried running a scan with another reputable antivirus program to see if it detects any potential threats related to the flagged driver? It's also a good idea to keep an eye on your system's performance and behavior for any unusual activities.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.