Critoni Is the Most Advanced Crypto-Malware, Says Kaspersky

D

Deleted member 21043

There is no war. Everything is about money.
No hackers = No AV.
AVs can be much better but they don't need to be better, they need only more money, better user interfaces and more business.
Like Free in France, before them, the prices was 90% higher and less operator performances (less MB of 3G, less 3G in the country etc.).
New users knows nothing about performances of a software, they see only official results (Av-Comparatives etc. that work with money too), awards (VB100 etc.) and judge from this.
Like a kid buying a game because the design of the CD is nice.

I have seen myself some antivirus companies coming to request targetted attacks to the hackers to get new companies in them business lists.

We can't say it's really a war, it's a "business".

About Critoni, i hope they will find a solution for decryption or it's will be a very bad news for the victims that will be forced to pay to get back them files.

Anyone has a Critoni file to share?
Your so true. All most companies really care about is money. I hope they find a solution too man... :) It sucks at how people enjoy making this rubbish and giving it to people :mad:.

I wish hackers would just pack it in :mad:. They really don't understand how much trouble they hand out to people and the amount of stress they deliver to people :eek:. Sometimes they even desroy businesses, permanently because then companies get sued due to the privacy invasion etc and stolen data :(. It's a joke for them. It's not a joke for the ones who suffer. I'm just happy more and more people turn over to the good side every day. :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.