Av Gurus

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Sep 22, 2014
Did you submit to other (Avast, Avira, TrendMicro, McAfee...)?

Clipboard01.png

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Av Gurus
Did you submit to other (Avast, Avira, TrendMicro, McAfee...)?

View attachment 32435

Da** it xD, Well, not yet :D, Thank you for the information about FPs. Can you please help me to report detections as FPs?
I'll do it myself too but more reports from different users should be better to get faster response. :)

PS. Probably detection is caused by code protection/encryption.

Regards,
Kardo

Last edited:

Roxas

Level 1
Verified
Jun 2, 2014
Yano Obfuscator is far too used to obfuscated Malwares managed .NET , you protection is bad again , Yano Obfuscator is easy to bypass.

de4dot.exe ObfuscatedAssembly.exe --strtyp delegate --strtok <String decrypter token here>

And all of the obfuscation is gone. After you could do it manually

PS : I'm not there for you down, but to help you protect your project, because the day falls on a blackhat he will be happy to put the public sources

Last edited:
Reactions: Manzai

Malware1

Level 76
Sep 28, 2011
Avira has the most idiotic researchers that ever existed in the world, I'll submit it myself.

Edit: "The file 'Crystal Security.exe' has been determined to be 'FALSE POSITIVE'. In particular this means that this file is not malicious but a false alarm. Detection will be removed from our virus definition file (VDF) with one of the next updates. "

Reactions: Av Gurus

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
@Av Gurus
Now you have new players - Qihoo, Symantec and Ikarus :D

View attachment 32594

Yeah -.-, Thanks for the information. At least FPs detections = self-explanatory (crypt, packed, Heur etc.) :D

PS. Backdoor detection is funny but I assume that backdoors uses same encryption (Yano + ConfuserEx). Also it is kinda impossible to avoid WS.Reputation detection by Symantec because Crystal Security is not well known and it is just an executable file and not installer.

Regards,
Kardo

Roxas

Level 1
Verified
Jun 2, 2014
@Roxas

Ok... just.. please don't steal API key or any part of the code!!

@Malware1

@yigido

Thanks. :)

Regards,
Kardo

I do not see the need to steal your source code ?

1 > I'm not the type to steal the work of others

2 > it creates stories and causes wars limit children

3 > As I repeat, I am not there for you down, but to help you protect your project

Conclusion : I am neither a thief <removed by moderator>

Best Regards Kardo :)

Mod Edit: Foul language will not be tolerated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Manzai

Dani Santos

From Xvirus
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jun 3, 2014
When i open the new beta in windows 7 64bits it gives me an error. It says it saves a log but i cant see anything

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
When i open the new beta in windows 7 64bits it gives me an error. It says it saves a log but i cant see anything

Hi @Dani Santos

Thank you for the information. ;)
Hmmm... strange, I'll address all reported bugs and take a little bit more time to investigate all bugs one-by-one. Hopefully your reported issue will be solved with next version.

Regards,
Kardo

Reactions: Logethica

Kardo Kristal

From Crystal Security
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Developer
Well-known
Jul 12, 2014
Hello everyone.

I hope you are all doing well. Today I would like to introduce the new developer at Crystal Security!
His name is Stefan Tafkov and he has previously worked at other security-related companies.

I am hopeful for the future of Crystal Security with the new developer, and there should be some nice updates soon!

:)

Regards,
Kardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.