LastPass
*Backup Browser= Edge
AdGuard DNS
AdGuagd Premium
Ublock
LastPass
Maintenance tools
Kerish Dr. (Premium)
Ccleaner (Lifetime) (browser cleaning only)
File and Photo backup
Macrium Reflect Home (Premium) Cloning
System recovery
Reflect Home (Premium)

Logethica

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
Thanks, I will most likely not make anymore changes till ReHIPS is released.
I have Zemana on there for now so I can log the usage of net resources. I will start the official test on Aug.3rd, my wife will be out of town then
and i can use her system for the test.
thanks for the feedback @Logethica
Cool....I will be interested to see the results of your test...:)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Where did get this? I want one (I only have 1yr license)! :D:D:D
I won a free yr here then bought 2 more, I contacted EmsiSoft support and had them add the time to one key, its easier to keep that way.
I would give you the key for free gladly but it is associated with my Emsisoft account. let me talk to them and see if they can/will transfer it to you.
I have no issues giving it away free. I will PM you when they give me a reply.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I won a free yr here then bought 2 more, I contacted EmsiSoft support and had them add the time to one key, its easier to keep that way.
I would give you the key for free gladly but it is associated with my Emsisoft account. let me talk to them and see if they can/will transfer it to you.
I have no issues giving it away free. I will PM you when they give me a reply.
Wow! That's very kind. :) Thank you!

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
for me it's Ease of use my friend, the layout and the way the browser add-on are configured makes it so easy to access where i want to go
it's perfect for me.
PeAcE
Ok that makes sense. I was surprised when i checked their side that they don't support 2 step authentication so i had to ask.

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
I contacted Bret directly , They are still available to the public till Aug 1st i think from the site.
That's correct.
I just saw this post awhile ago from WAR Thread in WildersSecurity:
warsubscription-jpg.253271

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
That's correct.
I just saw this post awhile ago from WAR Thread in WildersSecurity:
warsubscription-jpg.253271
Yeah, they are good people over at Winpatrol. Good Product + Awesome Staff = better relations and improved revenue.
I cant understand how some companies don't get that by now with their abrasive and lack luster approach to dealing with the public.
You can have the best software on the planet, if you cant communicate with customers without being an asshat the quality of your
product wont matter for long.
PeAcE

King Alpha

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 21, 2013
Yeah, they are good people over at Winpatrol. Good Product + Awesome Staff = better relations and improved revenue.
I cant understand how some companies don't get that by now with their abrasive and lack luster approach to dealing with the public.
You can have the best software on the planet, if you cant communicate with customers without being an asshat the quality of your
PeAcE
Very well said bro.

EDIT:
If anyone wants a 25% discount for WinAntiRansom here's the link: https://store.winpatrol.com/order/p...ATE=47971&AFFSRC=cpb&COUPON=wpatroldisc&__c=1

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
PeAcE
I agree. It might be because of stress from work, or it's really their attitude. I think with developers like that, they should hire good PR representatives. For me, Barb of BRN and Andra of Heimdal Security are good at communicating to people, despite that they were sometimes subject to criticisms due to their affiliations with their respective companies. :)

If I may add, fixer of ReCrypt and the Loman brothers of Surfright are examples of developers with good attitude toward users. :)

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I agree. It might be because of stress from work, or it's really their attitude. I think with developers like that, they should hire good PR representatives. For me, Barb of BRN and Andra of Heimdal Security are good at communicating to people, despite that they were sometimes subject to criticisms due to their affiliations with their respective companies.
I have had the pleasure of meeting and interacting with a variety of developers through email and other media platforms and it surprises me that so many are actually very pleasant people.
I have found only a handful that are the reason their product cant receive the attention they so woefully desire.

D

Deleted member 2913

You try different software, why not Rollback Rx?
Its good to test software & reverting back is quick Plus protection for the system on the occasion of any malware infection, corrupt install, system probs, test software & revert back with no leftovers of tested software/clean system, etc...

Last edited by a moderator:

SHvFl

Level 35
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Nov 19, 2014
You try different software, why not Rollback Rx?
Its good to test software & reverting back is quick Plus protection for the system on the occasion of any malware infection, corrupt install, system probs, test software & revert back with no leftovers of tested software/clean system, etc...
Maybe he has an ssd and for that reason uses Macrium Reflect like me. Also i don't call Rx a cheap software. It is rather expensive and without any signal that they care to fix the ssd issue eventually it will be useless for most.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I guess Macrium Paid have some incremental restore option during boot, right?
Is it quick to restore to snapshot?
Greetings yesnoo ,
I have not had to use the rapid data restore or snapshot feature yet so I can't
sing it's praises as of yet. Here is a good article on the issue though that I think
you will find very enlightening, enjoy.
Link : MACRIUM REFLECT as a snapshot tool...
When i pay for a tool I like to read up on it before hand and this thread & forum
was paramount in helping me decide. PeAcE

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.