Desktops Show Off!

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
Yeah thats alot of money. They also have cheaper ones in stock. Im not even sure if i will stick with Windows when i see the way where Microsoft is going right now.......

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
A Mac Pro can run Windows via Bootcamp, but for the same money of a Mac Pro you can get better Gaming Rigs running Windows 10 :)

I have to see the Mac Pro Pricing after the next update, hopefully with DDR 4 RAM and new Xeons.

And 1080p is dated 5K all the way !!! :)

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
Manjaro XFCE with Conky. Had to customize some of the text to be white so I could read it on darker wallpapers. Nothing too special yet.

Ye6QHDr.png

my another autistic anime wallpaper. I long time not spam this thread with my desktops.
acHbaQD.jpg

What's the Window Manager theme your using? I had it on all previous Manjaro installations but I can't find it anymore. Keep forgetting the name then I end up installing almost every theme in the Package Manager to find it. lol

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
It's a Hackstation. II found download just via PPA because on Arch i'm using i3wm now.

Not sure what a Hackstation is but by searching it I immediately found that the theme is called boje-red. I assume it's a theme pack? Hackstation that is? Says about Hackstation using a theme based on boje-red. I was reading about it here: HackStation Theme & Ghost-Flat Icons For Ubuntu/Linux Mint (GTK, Gnome Shell, Cinnamon, Xfce) - NoobsLab | Ubuntu/Linux News, Reviews, Tutorials, Apps

Reactions: FireShootSK

KokoKid

Level 4
Verified
Sep 27, 2015
Edit: New Desktop: Added Rainmaker and showcased start menu :D
ayy.PNG

Capture.PNG

Nothing special :p I'm obseesed with the color purple lol

Last edited:
Reactions: SloppyMcFloppy

KokoKid

Level 4
Verified
Sep 27, 2015
Messed with Rainmeter for like 2 hours. I'm really satisfied.

Skins:
-- Monstercat something idk lol
-- Elegant Clock
-- Do you need a jacket?
-- Default.

qgmMHl3.jpg

Reactions: Butterfly

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.