enaph

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 14, 2011
cFQBZ2V.jpg

My 1 hour old Linux Mint installation. Nice, clean and simple. I'm still unsure whether or not to use a dock.
Can you share the wallpaper please? Thank you in advance :)

D

Deleted member 21043

I caught that images online when I was once searching for desktop wallpapers :)

Oh my god, that looks like the most appealing UI for a OS I have ever seen in my entire life. It's better than anything I've seen on Linux AND Windows. Please, tell me the linux you are using and how you made it look like that. I WANT IT NOW. I'M INSTALLING IT TODAY.

Last edited by a moderator:

ZeroDay

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 17, 2013
I caught that images online when I was once searching for desktop wallpapers :)

Oh my god, that looks like the most appealing UI for a OS I have ever seen in my entire life. It's better than anything I've seen on Linux AND Windows. Please, tell me the linux you are using and how you made it look like that. I WANT IT NOW. I'M INSTALLING IT TODAY.

It's just Linux Mint with the Arch Linux Logo, Numix circle Icons and docky. The panel theme is elegance. If you install Linux mint it will literally take you 5 minutes to get the same look. I use the Arch logo because I'm too lazy to use Arch as a daily driver lol.

D

Deleted member 178

I customized my kubuntu with dark and gold theme , it is very classy , will post it tomorrow, it has same walllpaper than the one i posted above

Reactions: ZeroDay

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.