Expired Dr.Web Security Space - for 3 months free

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

No Malware

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 3, 2014
Now get Dr.Web Security Space free 3 months trial

scanner-express_scan.png

Three-month trial (registration required)
  1. The term of such license is 3 months.​
  2. To take advantage of a three-month trial, please do the following:​
    • Go to the trial request page, and click “Register and download”;​
    • On the next page, enter your email address in the form—a message containing a link to Doctor Web's site will be sent to this address;​
    • Open the link found in the email, and fill in the registration form. After that, two messages will be sent to your address:
      1) One of them will contain a serial number for a three-month trial;
      2) The other will contain instructions on how to use Dr.Web to protect your mobile device;

You will also receive a Dr.Web software download link;​
    • Download Dr.Web, and start the installation. During the installation process, you will have to enter your three-month trial serial number in the registration form.​
    IMPORTANT! To activate and use your trial license, you must install Dr.Web using the distribution you downloaded during the previous step.
  3. Copies of all messages sent to the user are stored in My Dr.Web Portal.​
  4. You can use Dr.Web free of charge during the trial period only if you consent to receiving license status messages(containing installation instructions on how to use free Dr.Web software for mobile devices, and information on Dr.Web license renewal options and available discounts on commercial licenses).
    If you opt out of receiving these messages, the trial license will be blocked immediately, and you will have to wait twelve months to get another evaluation license.
  5. Trial license users can purchase commercial one-year licenses (technical support services included) at a 40% discount. Instructions for obtaining the discount will be sent to the email you specified when you registered your demo license. If at the time you register your new serial number, your demo license has not yet expired, the remainder of its term will be added automatically to the term of your new license.​

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
How do you proceed to get 9 years?

My comment with a screenshot of license was removed by moderator. There was a dr web marathon last year dedicated to 10 year anniversary. They made a contest for 3 year licenses. I could get 25 serials for 3 years each. Most of them I shared with other users and some of them I left for myself. By stacking 3 year licenses I got 9 year key.

Last edited:

I3rYcE

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 4, 2011
If this key will be expired can i used again with new 3 month key ?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.