Expired Emsisoft Anti-Malware 9 - Giveaway for WinXDVD(1 year license key)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Petrovic

Level 64
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 25, 2013
Ashampoo_Snap_2014_12_31_12h32m49s_005.jpg

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Guys you may have to wait a while because they are on holidays for three days. They should come good with the keys as i have scored plenty of keys from them from other giveaways. ;)

Reactions: tonibalas

woomera

Level 7
Verified
Jan 15, 2012
this looks more like a selection giveaway and not a mass giveaway. so doesnt seem like everyone will get a key. or am i wrong?

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
@woomera i think that is correct normally about 50 or so keys but not always selective sometimes unlimited.

Kantry123

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Hmmm Me too Waiting
done this giveaway when it first appeared

Hope i'm Lucky
regards

Serious Noize

Level 5
Verified
Jan 13, 2014
Tried this, never got nothing. This is like one of those : EARN IT THROUGH PAY PAL type of setup giveaways if you ask me. Too many hoops to get through. Since it's the holiday season people assume that they aren't at work but the whole time they are getting FREE ADVERTISING on Facebook and user information they other wise wouldn't get. Just my opinion.......

kiric96

Level 19
Verified
Well-known
Jul 10, 2014
until now nothing.... umm this is kind of weird... it seem that we are going to nowhere here with this giveaway... :/

tonibalas

Level 40
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 26, 2014
I am waiting for the key, entered the giveaway yestrday afternoon and still nothing.
Let's hope frogboy is correct;).

Reactions: ewerton and frogboy

NikolayfromRussia

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Jul 3, 2014
As for me, it's not worthy to wait when they send a key. It's easier and faster to use a virtual machine to make a key for any period you want. They a have a referral promo ,,Invite a friend and get a 1 month for free,,. If you invite 12 friends you will have a 1 year key.

Reactions: PVA_BR

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.