Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I want know your opinion about these software.
Speed,Support,Behavior Blocker,and detection!
User Interface is not important...

Last edited by a moderator:

omidomi

Level 71
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
oh my friend please speak about Emsisoft Internet Security 9 VS Kaspersky Internet Security 2015 its important for me :cool:

MikeV

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 9, 2013
If i had to choose between these 2 i would say Emsisoft, because Emsisoft has better signatures and webfilter than KIS.
Emsisoft is better on PUP detection also. Kaspersky is more stable as a product.
As about support,no second thought.....EMSISOFT.
However nothing can beat ESET smart security in detection, even in 0 day because ESET respond with new signatures more faster than the other 2.
On the free side QIHOO 360 Internet Security is similar to Emsisoft (for me is better).

Reactions: yigido
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.