Fadas Config...total novice

VirusAttak

Level 4
Verified
Aug 31, 2014
I run a full scan using KIS 2013 once a month or only if there is a suspicious on my computer. but still mild in my opinion, is only sharing brother. I just wanted to share my experience using KIS. :) :) :)
I'm talking about their newest version 2015 not 2013 you could be right about it :)
Of course they provide excellent protection no doubt about that

fada

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 22, 2014
Hi Guys,
Regarding my SECURITY CONFIG as has been above, i am currently running out of new ideas on what next as my system has been slowing down over the past few weeks.Currently my AV subscription is off and i am thinking of making a switch. Does anyone have an advice on which way to go.. am in big fix right now..thanks all

JM Safe

Level 39
Verified
Top Poster
Apr 12, 2015
Hi Guys,
Regarding my SECURITY CONFIG as has been above, i am currently running out of new ideas on what next as my system has been slowing down over the past few weeks.Currently my AV subscription is off and i am thinking of making a switch. Does anyone have an advice on which way to go.. am in big fix right now..thanks all
I want to suggest you to install one of the most known free antivirus avalaible (such as Avira Antivirus Free 2015, Panda Free 2015, Avetix Free 2015, AVG Free 2015, etc...)
Look also at the latest tests done (AV-Test june 2015: http://malwaretips.com/threads/av-test-june-2015.48862/#post-415102).
You can also install BitDefender 60 second virus scanner: it is very very light and it runs in background, so it doesn't take slow down your PC :)

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Since posting your Security Config, have you ever been infected by malware since?

fada

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 22, 2014
I want to suggest you to install one of the most known free antivirus avalaible (such as Avira Antivirus Free 2015, Panda Free 2015, Avetix Free 2015, AVG Free 2015, etc...)
Look also at the latest tests done (AV-Test june 2015: http://malwaretips.com/threads/av-test-june-2015.48862/#post-415102).
You can also install BitDefender 60 second virus scanner: it is very very light and it runs in background, so it doesn't take slow down your PC :)

Thanks Jo man, i will try any of the ones you suggested.

Since posting your Security Config, have you ever been infected by malware since?

I have not been infected, but i don't really know if am infected due to the slow down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: JM Safe

Secondmineboy

Level 26
Verified
May 25, 2014
MSE and Emsisoft Anti-Malware are both real-time, disable or remove one of them.

I would recommend to keep Emsisoft Anti-Malware :)

fada

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Sep 22, 2014
Thanks my people, will find a way to stick to EAM...

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.