File Intelligence ! *Tell us how can you remove the following 50 malware *

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Actually there's nothing wrong on the implementation concept of Comodo, actually very good though however the problem relies is the management that needs an overall revamp, which they ignored from many years.

It makes the gap big difference compare to others.

Kuttz

Level 13
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 9, 2015
. They are doing nothing but making a effort to get people invoved.

That statement I couldn't digest. Why a security software company need people get involved in malware removal process ?? Dealing with malware removal is the job of Comodo and not its people job to support the anti virus vendor. What Comodo gives in return for people contribution in malware removal process is another question.

Reactions: Nightwalker

379EXHD

Thread author
I'm struggling with this a little bit. So if I understand it now, Commodo can prevent all these threats from infecting our machines but either because they aren't intelligent enough or to lazy are begging for help from sources from who knows where to remove. Sorry but I'm not getting anything negative out of the tread opening post.

Reactions: vivid

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I think this was more or less a challenge to see if you could get all 50 right.The prize I guess is bragging rights.I can't see any other reason for this.
I agree with those who said they could throw out a few licenses for the top 5 contributors

Reactions: vivid and 379EXHD

Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Sounds like Comodo wants the users to do some "pro bono" work pretending to be a challenge.

Call it prejudice, but I simple have a good memory. Comodo is a "funny" company after all :rolleyes:

Infected

Level 1
Verified
Mar 1, 2015
Imagine if this was because they don't know how to remove these particular malewares.. lol

Reactions: Kuttz
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.