Expired G Data Internet Security 2014 for 120 Days [Trick]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
It's seems i'm only one here unlucky man. I gave up for GData.
I think Mr Pardeep donated you the key for G Data Internet Security 2014 and it can activate 'G Data Internet Security 2014' only, not the G Data total protection, where you registered for 3 months free subscription.

mute_62

Level 1
Nov 14, 2013
@Jack They send me only download link
http://qsmirror.gdatasecurity.de/qs/WEB/SECURITY2014/INT/IS/INT_R_FUL_2014_IS.exe
I choose trial version during instalitation. When it finished Gdata said 'bla bla bla yoru trial period registered'. But when i click update virus database, ask me username-password. I don't have username or password. Gdata 30days trial but i cant update it.

@sid_16
Mr Pardeep send me G Data Internet Security 2014 and i tried same version gdata but it gave error. I send ss with error.

Maybe i did wrong something but i don't have any idea what i did :))
I uninstalled my Eset Security Suit (it has only 20 days license).

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
@Jack They send me only download link
http://qsmirror.gdatasecurity.de/qs/WEB/SECURITY2014/INT/IS/INT_R_FUL_2014_IS.exe
I choose trial version during instalitation. When it finished Gdata said 'bla bla bla yoru trial period registered'. But when i click update virus database, ask me username-password. I don't have username or password. Gdata 30days trial but i cant update it.

@sid_16
Mr Pardeep send me G Data Internet Security 2014 and i tried same version gdata but it gave error. I send ss with error.

Maybe i did wrong something but i don't have any idea what i did :))
I uninstalled my Eset Security Suit (it has only 20 days license).

mute_62 if you cannot get the GData to work and you want to still use ESET Smart Security,I will take care of you.Send me a PM and I will get you protected for a year.

Reactions: ns1994

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
This method still works HOWEVER, downloading and trying to update it with Internet Security 2015 will not work. It will tell you of compatibility problems. I used Total Security and it updated perfectly with extended trial.

Proof:

Capture.png

Capture1.png

Thank you for the MEGA link @BoraMurdar

Last edited:
Reactions: BoraMurdar

OokamiCreed

Level 18
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
May 8, 2015
This method still works HOWEVER, downloading and trying to update it with Internet Security 2015 will not work. It will tell you of compatibility problems. I used Total Security and it updated perfectly with extended trial.

Proof:

Capture.png

Capture1.png

Thank you for the MEGA link @BoraMurdar

Update - Very important: While the method here that I use will work without problems, your key will only actually be for G Data Internet Security. If you uninstall this or move to a different computer, you will need to download the internet security version and use your login credentials which can be seen in "Login credentials" (username only - but you can in there click the option to recover your lost credentials) or you can go with the option on install that you forgot your login and they will send them to the email you entered when installing the .exe that BoraMurdar provided in post #1.

I would recommend installing the link you see in the first post, get your license activated by setting up an account which all is provided by the program itself, uninstall it, and then install the 2015 version.

Again here is proof of an activated product:

Capture.png

Reactions: BoraMurdar

przemo_one

Level 3
Verified
Feb 4, 2014
Last time I installed G-Data product I could export configuration to a file and login name with password were there. After installation on different PC it was asking do I want to transfer license to new computer and that's it.

sid_16

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 19, 2013
Hello Friend you can send me a key, thank you

Send me a key, thank you.
Best regards!
The keys Pardeep supplied are all invalid and I was a victim of one of the key. When I asked him about the authenticity of the key, he simply said 'he doesn't know anything about the key,why its not activating etc.' may be all are fake or expired.

tugce

Level 1
Mar 23, 2015
I need it ,if possible please send me key for G Data İnternet Security 2015 180 day.Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.