Expired G Data Internet Security 2014 for 120 Days [Trick]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoraMurdar

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Aug 30, 2012
  1. Download GData Internet Security 2012 Free 120 days OEM version from this link. [Official Link is dead so I have found a duplicate]
  2. Install it. During installation, select “Trial version”. You will be able to use G Data Internet Security 2012 Free of charge for 120 days.
    2lj10s9.jpg
  3. Once you have activated the G-Data Internet Security 2012 free 120 day trial then download GData Internet Security 2014 trial version from here and install it over the previous version (DO NOT uninstall G Data Internet Security 2012). You will be asked to “update from 2012 to 2014″.
  4. G Data Internet Security 2014 will be automatically activated with 120 days trial serial key
Enjoy :D

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
thanks for the info it is a good product just wish it was 120 days, but good and it.:(

jerzy601

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 20, 2011
Thank you Pardeep key I received, I hope it was not activated.
thank you one more time.:)

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
It's seems i'm only one here unlucky man. I gave up for GData.
Did you check your Spam folder? In my case, the email was in there, anyway here is basically the download link that I've got from them:

Madam, Sir,

In response to your request received on the site http://www.gratisantivirus.com

, please find below the download link(s) for the software requested(s). To start the download click on product name or description of the requested version:

G Data TotalProtection 2014:
http://en.gratisantivirus.com/page_63_versiontc-gdata-tp-ww-90.html

Reactions: Kent
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.