Event start
Dec 21, 2023
Event end
Jan 10, 2024
How to get a license
Discount is already applied

strain1231

Nov 24, 2023
For some reason I can't reply to you via PM because of some spam filter saying I am using restricted words(?). So I'll send it here:

I live in North America.

Are the discounts applied to the special offer that was talked about in the forum? It says 25 percent off, but it doesn't seem to be correct since it should be around $24 if that were the case.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019
Special Christmas offer added to the first post :

_17410742

Dec 26, 2021
Browsing the VPN's, is Mullvad a good one?

This post has 8 pages of replies, I assume it's a popular one.

The only negative that instantly pops out to me is it's only 5 devices, this is really low basically compared to any other.

SerialCart

From Serialcart.com
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 27, 2019

The only negative that instantly pops out to me is it's only 5 devices, this is really low basically compared to any other.
Mullvad is a premium VPN backed by a trusted company that does its best to keep its customers private.

To become their distributor, we had to pass their checks so that they can make sure that we keep their customers private and safe.

I can strongly say that the main business of 99% of VPN companies is to sell your data. Mullvad does not collect any information from you, not even an email address. All of their servers are ram based, which means if anyone tries to shut them down, all the information is automatically removed.

Of course if they do not make business by selling your data they have to pay their bills and their employees, that is why their prices are higher and the maximum supported devices with each account is 5.

As I said we are their official distributor and you should not trust what I am saying :D ... please ask around her at MalwareTips and you can get more information about Mullvad.

The only negative point about Mullvad (from my point of view) is that they do not OFFICIALLY support streaming services. However, using the US and German servers, I can watch Netflix and Twitch. I have not tried others...

If you have any further questions, I will be happy to answer them.

_17410742

Dec 26, 2021
Mullvad is a premium VPN backed by a trusted company that does its best to keep its customers private.

To become their distributor, we had to pass their checks so that they can make sure that we keep their customers private and safe.

I can strongly say that the main business of 99% of VPN companies is to sell your data. Mullvad does not collect any information from you, not even an email address. All of their servers are ram based, which means if anyone tries to shut them down, all the information is automatically removed.

Of course if they do not make business by selling your data they have to pay their bills and their employees, that is why their prices are higher and the maximum supported devices with each account is 5.

As I said we are their official distributor and you should not trust what I am saying :D ... please ask around her at MalwareTips and you can get more information about Mullvad.

The only negative point about Mullvad (from my point of view) is that they do not OFFICIALLY support streaming services. However, using the US and German servers, I can watch Netflix and Twitch. I have not tried others...

If you have any further questions, I will be happy to answer them.
Oh an official distributor, I may go hunting for a discount code for your site then before deciding. 🤣

I also may just get 1 month of it first just to try it as I can't seem to find any kind of trial for them, then decide to get a 1/2/3 year plan sorted if it works out. 👌🏻

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023

Thank you, Mullvad, for maintaining your integrity.

• +Reputation
Reactions: vtqhtr413

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023

It's a great little app, small footprint in regards that your not going to get a full screen of the world, or continent map. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but not a lot of bloat either. I had very few drop outs in using it. The one "issue" I had, was their Wireguard would occasionally get flagged by some webpages more easily. I don't remember if the OpenVPN was less noticed by webpages or not. It is worth it IMO, to just buy a single month from their website and test drive it for yourself, and see what user name that give you for your account (their clever names to keep your name, account private). If you like it, then see what @SerialCart can do for you.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.