Solved Gocloudy & Maxonclick

Derbi

Thread author
Mar 27, 2017
i read online this virus? is enbedded in modem, not sure if that true? i dont mind paying for a software program if im 100% sure it will delete these nasty's but im also open to a good open source program that can do the same job. i require help and would be greatful, thankyou.

Derbi

Thread author
Mar 27, 2017
ok here goes..... just done the scan you requested, i have attached these here, so hopefully they show up ok.

Attachments

• FRST.txt
    38.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Addition.txt
    17.6 KB · Views: 1

Derbi

Thread author
Mar 27, 2017
yes ive just done a factory reset (with the phone line disconnected) of the modem, deleted username and pw saved inside the modem and reset that again and reboot the modem after everything saved and then lastly reconnected the phone line and its a winner! problem solved (so far) i have read that some other ppl have the problem come back after 4days, but that maybe because of there online habits, so i will see how i go. Its very rare i pick up viruses and malware. The only last thing to ask is what do you and Jack recommend in the way of top anti malware software, through your own experience and testing, as im clean now it would be a good time to install a program and run it daily. Thankyou

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.