Fav. Videogame
Right now Elder Scrolls Online is pretty impressive

Arakasi

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Jul 12, 2014
Hello,

Good day and good evening depending on which half of the world you are on. ;)
I have already begun posting in numerous places.
It seems i am addicted from the start.
Just wanted the opportunity to post my greeting so people aren't scratching their heads. "Where did this guy come from"o_O

I am 31, and of course i am in the IT and Security Industry.
My first job was a network administrator of operations at Citibank / Citigroup.
I was responsible for 35,000 PC's. 550 Win servers. 150 Terminal servers. 15 Domain controllers
Printers, Routers, Layer 3 switches. Voip phones. Migrations. You name it.

From there i went to United Health Group to get an idea of IT in the medical field.

Shortly after i was absorbed into the security market. I am an official ESET partner and provide clients all over my area with ESET Licenses, home and businesses. (Pretty sure i'm restricted to my area only, but i will find out.)
I provide full support for ESET products.
I am a member of their security forums, have met multiple employees as well as the CEO of NA.
I strive to help others in the security market no matter what the situation is, not just ESET.
I have advanced knowledge in networking as well as program in many different languages, so i have done my share of development as well.

My most favorite conference is the official Blackhat conference, which i will be attending once a year now.
I hope to spread the knowledge i learn there to friends.
It is great to be here and a member of these forums. I hope to make many posts in regards to helping others. If i am doing something wrong or i have offended you, don't hesitate to let me know if i am out of line. I really enjoy being a part of online communities and my first was www.overclock.net.

Feel free to rain questions on me, or PM if things need to be under the hood. Thank you all for reading and again it's good to be here. I hope my busy life doesn't pull me away. Someone nudge me if it does.
:):):):):)

~Ryan(Arakasi)

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Thank you Arakasi (Ryan) for such an engaging and fun to read intro!:D Your experiences have set my thoughts spinningo_O in a good way!:rolleyes:
The pleasures of reading your posts have already begun, and I look forward to more.:) Expect lots of 'nudges' as you've many fellow members who've likewise been infected with the happy habit known as Malware Tips!;):D

Last edited:

Koroke San

Level 29
Verified
Jan 22, 2014
and wut u did study for becoming a network administrator? cisco courses? tell me some guides & which courses & certificates will give benefits to become administrator path? :D And welcome in MT, nice to meet ya, enjoy a happy day.

WinXPert

Level 25
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Jan 9, 2013
Welcome to MT and enjoy your stay.

Great credential BTW :p

Reactions: Arakasi

Cowpipe

Level 16
Verified
Well-known
Jun 16, 2014
Welcome to MT :)

Great to see that you'll be hanging around, I've been enjoying reading your posts so far so look forward to reading more

Reactions: Arakasi
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.